Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Odds 10/28/19
Both teams come into the Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks game with the same records – 1-1. The Cavaliers surprised everyone paying attention to the NBA by winning against the Indiana Pacers on Sunday 110-99. Currently, Cleveland is second in the Central Division. They will be travelling to Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee to play the Bucks who are first in the same division. However, the Bucks are coming back from a 131-126 loss to Miami Heat on Saturday.
In terms of scoring, the strongest offensive players from both teams have been performing well. For the Cavaliers, Tristan Thompson scored 25 points and had 13 rebounds, both team highs. First round pick from this year’s draft Darius Garland looks like he’s settling in. He scored 12 points and had 4 assists.
On the other hand, 2018 MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks’ points tally with 29 scored, 17 rebounds, and 9 assists.
Cavaliers vs. Bucks Predictions
Before we can get into making any predictions, let’s take a look at some key statistics:
- The Cavs are coming in with a 1-1 record, winning their most recent game.
- Key Cavaliers players Dylan Windler and Ante Zizic are both out with injuries.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers generally average 98 points per game which puts them at 26th in the league. Their shooting percentage is 43% as a unit, ranking them at 19th. Lastly, from 3-point territory, they shoot 31% which is good for a team that 26th in the NBA.
- In terms of allowing points, the Cavs register an average of 97 points per game which is 4th in the NBA. They also tend to surrender a 44% shooting percentage, and a 33% average from the 3-point territory giving them a 12th and 12th rank in defensive field goal percentage.
- The Bucks also have a 1-1 record, losing their most recent game.
- The Bucks have no recorded injuries.
- Milwaukee has 122 points per game this season, which puts them at 5th place in the NBA. They’ve recorded a 45% shooting percentage, placing them 14th in the league. And from the 3-point range, they shoot 33% of the time which is good for 18th in the NBA.
- Looking at their defense, they give up 121 points per contest which ranks them at 28th in the league. The surrender a 41% shooting percentage, along with a 35% average from the 3-point mark. This ranks them 5th and 18th
So, by looking at the numbers, it looks like the Milwaukee Bucks are stronger offensively and defensively against the Cleveland Cavaliers. In fact, it seems like no one is expecting the Cavaliers to win more than 25 games this season. The Bucks had a great season last year, setting the best record in basketball. After all, they lost to Miami because of Antetokounmpo fouled twice, dampening the Bucks’ offense and allowed Miami Heat to score. However, Antetokounmpo will be as unstoppable during Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks.
Our pick: Milwaukee Bucks.
Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks Odds
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+15 (-105)||+15 (-105)||+15 (-110)||+15 (-105)||+15 (1.90)||+15 (-110)|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-15 (-115)||-15 (-115)||-15 (-110)||-15 (-115)||-15 (1.90)||-15 (-110)|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||Ov 223 (-110)||Ov 223 (-110)||Ov 223 (-110)||Ov 223 (-110)||N/A||Ov 223 (-110)|
|Milwaukee Bucks||Un 223 (-110)||Un 223 (-110)||Un 223 (-110)||Un 220 (-110)||N/A||Un 220 (-110)|
Watch match highlights from the last time the Cleveland Cavaliers played the Milwaukee Bucks.
Latest US sports news:
- Montana Sports Bettors Could Place Bets at 1,400 Locations
- Patriots Defense Deserves to Be the NFL’s MVP
- 2019 World Series Championship: Who Will Win?