Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers Predictions & Odds 12/10/19
In tonight’s NBA game it’s the Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers. The Nuggets, who have a 14-7 record are playing the 76ers at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Denver’s coming off a 105—102 loss to the Brooklyn Nets; a very close game that came down to the wire.
Leading the Nuggets in their loss to the Nets offensively was Nikola Jokic who made 10 of 21 shots from the floor and made both foul shots, finishing with a double-double. He scored 24 points, and had 11 rebounds and 6 assists. As a team, the Denver Nuggets shot 40% from the floor and 43% from beyond the arc. What helped the Nuggets’ campaign is that they were able to shoot more 3-pointers (18) than the Brooklyn Nets (7). However, they were outperformed 18 to 12 from the foul line.
The Philadelphia 76ers are coming into tonight’s match with a 17-7 record and off a 110-104 win against defending NBA champions, the Toronto Raptors. Tobias Harris guided the 76ers to victory with 10 of 22 shots from the floor, made both foul shots, and scored a total of 26 points. Ben Simmons was an assist shy of a triple-double. He finished with 16 points, 11 rebounds, and 9 assists. The 76ers shot 50% from the floor and 44% from the 3-point range.
Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers Predictions
Let’s take a look at some key team stats first.
- When it comes to points scored per game, Denver scores an average of 106.5. This puts them at number 23 in the NBA.
- They’ve recorded an average score margin of 4.6 and they have a shooting percentage of 45%, ranking then 21st in the league.
- Looking at how they perform when it comes to shooting from beyond the arc, they shoot 35% of the time.
- On average, they record 46.2 boards per contest and 26.0 assists per contest. This ranks them 8th and 6th in the NBA respectively.
- In the turnover department, they are ranked 26th with 13.9 turnovers per game.
- Defensively, the Denver Nuggets allow 101.9 points per game, ranking them first in the NBA in this category. Additionally, they surrender a 44% shooting percentage, ranking them 1st as well in the league.
- When it comes to letting in 3-pointers, they average 31%, which ranks 5th in the league.
- The Nuggets force 14.7 turnovers per contest, ranking 10th in the NBA.
- Philadelphia ranks 16th in the league with an average of 110.2 points scored per game.
- Their shooting percentage is 48% which ranks 3rd in the league. Also, their average score margin is 6.21.
- 37% of the time Denver shoots from the 3-point line.
- They rank 9th in the NBA in rebounding with 46.2 boards per game and they rank 3rd in assists with 27.0 per game.
- They have a turnover rate of 16.5.
- Defensively, the 76ers give up 104.0 points per game, ranking them 4th in the league.
- Furthermore, they surrender a 45% shooting percentage and an average of 35% shots from the 3-point line, ranking 14th and 13th
- Their defense ranks first for assists blocked, allowing 20.4 per game. Additionally, they also rank first for rebounds allowed with 39.4 boards per game.
- Philadelphia is 18th in the NBA in forced turnovers with 15.5 per game.
It seems like the Philadelphia 76ers are having a good run as they’ve won six of their last seven games. On the other hand, the Denver Nuggets have lost four of their last five games. We think that the 76ers will continue with their winning streak against the Nuggets.
Our Pick: Philadelphia 76ers win; totals under bet
Nuggets at 76ers Odds
|Denver Nuggets||+4 (-107)||+4 (-107)||+4 (-110)||+4 (-105)||+4 (-110)||+4 (-110)|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4 (-113)||-4 (-113)||-4 (-110)||-4 (-115)||-4 (-110)||-4 (-110)|
|Denver Nuggets||Ov 205.5 (-115)||Ov 205.5 (-115)||Ov 205.5 (-110)||Ov 206 (-105)||Ov 205.5 (-110)||Ov 205.5 (-110)|
|Philadelphia 76ers||Un 205.5 (-105)||Un 205.5 (-105)||Un 205.5 (-110)||Un 206 (-115)||Un 205.5 (-110)||Un 205.5 (-110)|
Eager to see what you can expect from the Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers game? Watch highlights from the last time the Nuggets played the 76ers.
Get the Best Odds Here
For more of the latest US sports betting news, keep it here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.