Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders Predictions & Odds 11/7/19
In tonight’s NFL game, it’s the Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders. The Chargers will be playing at RingCentral Coliseum, at Oakland, California in this AFC West matchup. Both teams are coming into tonight’s game with convincing wins and nearly similar records.
The Chargers have a 4-5 record and had a resounding 26-11 win against the Green Bay Packers. Quarterback Phillip Rivers was 21 of 28 for 294 yards while running back Melvin Gordon recorded 80 yards rushing on 20 carries and 2 scores. Furthermore, wide receiver Mike Williams made the 100-yard mark in receiving yards, racking up 3 catches for 111 yards. Chargers kicker Michael Badgley was 4 of 5 on field goals with the longest being 43 yards, and the team racked up 442 yards on the day.
The Oakland Raiders come into the game against the Los Angeles with a 4-4 records. They also won their last game 31-24 against the Detroit Lions. Raiders quarterback Derek Carr completed 20 of 31 passes for 289 yards and scored 2 touchdowns. Running back Josh Jacobs rushed for 120 yards on 28 carries for 2 touchdowns. However, their win against the Lions didn’t come easy. They needed a big defensive stop to hold on for the wins. They also had to force a turnover on the downs in the final seconds after Detroit had the ball 4th and goal from the 1-yard line. Even though the Raiders fumbled three times, luckily none of them were lost.
Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders Predictions
Before we get into the prediction making, let’s take a look at some key Chargers and Raiders facts:
- The Los Angeles Chargers rank 7th in terms of offense allowed per game with 322.8 total yards.
- In terms of defense, they allowed 23 completions on 35 throws totaling 139 yards.
- The Chargers are on the wrong side of average when it comes to scoring. They average 20 points per game, ranking 21st in the league.
- Their turnover differential isn’t great as well and sits at -3.
- The Chargers injury report features Denzel Perryman.
- The Raiders rank 17th in the league in terms of scoring, averaging 22.8 points per game.
- They fall behind the Chargers in terms of offense, ranking 28th with 390.0 total yards allowed per game.
- However, when it comes to putting points on the board, Oakland ranks 17th in the league with an average of 22.8 points per game.
- Much like Los Angeles, the Raiders have a turnover differential at -1.
- Their injury report has Trent Brown and Rodney Hudson.
With all of these in mind, it looks like it’s going to be a very close game tonight. The Raiders lose their home advantage given that the Chargers only have a short distance to travel. But Oakland has proven to be quite formidable against the spread at home. If they can get their defense up and have Josh Jacobs starting, they could hold off the Chargers who aren’t strong when it comes to scoring.
It’s a close call but our pick is: Oakland Raiders win moneyline bet.
Chargers vs. Raiders Odds
Here are the best picks for Los Angeles at Oakland Raiders game.
|Los Angeles Chargers||-125||-125||-125||-120||1.80||-125|
|Los Angeles Chargers||-1 (-120)||-1 (-120)||-1.5 (-110)||-1.5 (-110)||-1 (1.86)||-1.5 (-110)|
|Oakland Raiders||+1 (+100)||+1 (+100)||+1.5 (-110)||+1.5 (-110)||+1 (1.95)||+1.5 (-110)|
|Los Angeles Chargers||Ov 49 (-110)||Ov 49 (-110)||Ov 49.5 (-110)||Ov 49 (-105)||Ov 49 (1.90)||Ov 49.5 (-110)|
|Oakland Raiders||Un 49 (-110)||Un 49 (-110)||Un 49.5 (-110)||Un 49 (-115)||Un 49 (1.90)||Un 49.5 (-110)|
Place Your Chargers vs. Oakland Bets Here
Watch highlights from the last time the Chargers played the Raiders.