Los Angeles Chargers at Tennessee Titans Predictions & Odds 10/20/19
Sunday’s NFL game will be Los Angeles Chargers at Tennessee Titans in an AFC clash. Playing at the Nissan Stadium in Nashville, the Chargers come in with a 2-4 record while the Titans also have a similar record. However, they do score lower in terms of power rankings, coming in at no. 28 compared to the Chargers who are at no. 25.
Both teams lost their previous matches, making it the LA Chargers’ second straight loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Likewise, the Titans also suffered their second straight defeat on Sunday at the hands of the Denver Broncos.
Los Angeles were behind 21-0 at the half and entered the fourth quarter at 24-0. They managed to rally 17 points, which include a pair of touchdown passes from QB Philip Rivers but they were too late resulting in a 24-17 final score.
In its game against the Broncos, Tennessee only managed to gain just 204 yards against a strong Denver defense. Furthermore, Marcus Mariota was hit with three sacks and in the third quarter was eventually benched after throwing an interception. He only managed to throw for just 63 yards and one interception. Replacement QB for the Mariota, Ryan Tannehill, had four sacks.
Los Angeles Chargers at Tennessee Titans Predictions
So, when considering who to bet on this coming Sunday, here are a few stats to keep in mind.
- For the Los Angeles Chargers, QB Philip Rivers has thrown 1,785 yards, had six interception, and nine touchdowns.
- The top receiver for the Chargers – Kennan Allen – leads with 503 yards and three touchdowns.
- In rushing, Austin Ekeler leads Los Angeles with 241 yards and three touchdowns.
- Finally, Thomas Davis St. leads tackles with 48 under his belt.
- On the other hand, the Tennessee Titans’ QB Marcus Mariota has thrown 1,179 yards, seven touchdowns, and two interceptions.
- Leading receiver, A.J. Brown has 273 yards and two touchdowns on his record. While Corey Davis has 237 yards receiving and one touchdown.
- Lastly, the leading tackler with the Titans is Rashawn Evans with 45.
So, both teams are experiencing a two-game losing streak. The LA Chargers need to keep a focused attack that’s able to last long enough in the game, unlike their performance in their last two games. On the other hand, the offense needs to find a way of keeping drives going long enough to score. Their defense is about as good as it can get.
Predictions for the Los Angeles Chargers at Tennessee Titans game is that it will be a boring low scoring spectacle. We’re betting on the Titans winning with our best bet being on Under 21-17.
Chargers vs. Titans Odds
|Los Angeles Chargers||+110||+110||N/A||N/A||2.10||N/A|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+2 -110||+2 -110||N/A||N/A||+2 1.90||N/A|
|Tennessee Titans||-2 -110||-2 -110||N/A||N/A||-2 1.90||N/A|
|Los Angeles Chargers||Ov 40 -105||Ov 40 -105||N/A||N/A||Ov 40 1.90||N/A|
|Tennessee Titans||Un 40 -115||Un 40 -115||N/A||N/A||U 40 1.90||N/A|
Watch highlights from the last time the Chargers played against the Titans in 2018.
- NFL Week 7 Power Rankings for Every Team Playing
- Fantasy Football Rankings Week 7
- Fantasy Football Rankings Week 6
- William Hill is in the US Market with New NBA Deal