San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals Predictions & Odds 10/31/19
The NFL kicks off Week 9 of the regular season with the San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals. The 49ers will be travelling to the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ in this division showdown. The team from San Francisco is leading the NFC West standings with a clean 7-0 record. In their last game against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, the 49ers decimated them 51-13.
Meanwhile, the Arizona Cardinals, who are last in NFC West standings, have a 3-4-1 record. Their three-game winning streak was broken by their loss to the New Orleans Saints 31-9 on Sunday.
With the 49ers sporting one of the best defences in football – they rank in the top three – will the Arizona Cardinals be able to push through and find the end zone? If their offense played anything like it did against the Saints, they’re going to have a hard time.
San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals Predictions
Before we go ahead and make our predictions, here are some key stats about each team that we’ll need to consider:
- San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman is proving to be a great leader for the team. He has 105 yards rushing on 11 carries along with 3 rushing touchdowns. Additionally, he also had a receiving touchdown on 2 receptions.
- 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo has completed 18 out of 22 passes for 175 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception.
- Looking at their performance as a team, San Francisco they have rushed for 232 yards and 5 scores. The defense picked off the Panthers quarterback three times.
- On the other hand, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray completed 19 out of 33 passes for 220 yards and no interceptions.
- The Cardinals are hoping that running back Chase Edmond would be able to repeat his performance against the Giants. Currently, he’s had 7 carries for 8 yards and is considered “doubtful” for playing against the 49ers on Thursday.
- As a team, the Cardinals only managed 40 yards rushing on 11 carries.
So, with the 49ers considered to have one of the best defences right now. They rank second in terms of points allowed at 11 per game. Furthermore, they’ve also given up the fewest yards per game at 224. This means that the Arizona Cardinals are going to have a hard time breaking through, especially with their Edmond listed as doubtful. We doubt that beefing up their passing attack will help as the 49ers rank first in pass defense.
Our pick: San Francisco 49ers win.
49ers vs Cardinals Odds
Here are the best odds for the San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals game:
|San Francisco 49ers||-10 (-110)||-10 (-110)||-10 (-110)||-10.5 (-110)||-10 (1.90)||-10 (-110)|
|Arizona Cardinals||+10 (-110)||+10 (-110)||+10 (-110)||+10.5 (-110)||+10 (1.90)||+10 (-110)|
|San Francisco 49ers||-425||-425||-500||-550||1.23||-500|
|San Francisco 49ers||Ov 42.5 (-115)||Ov 42.5 (-115)||Ov 43 (-110)||Ov 43 (-115)||Ov 43 (1.90)||Ov 43 (-110)|
|Arizona Cardinals||Un 42.5 (-105)||Un 42.5 (-105)||Un 43 (-110)||Un 43 (-105)||Un 43 (1.90)||Un 43 (-110)|
Watch highlights from the last time the San Francisco 49ers played against the Arizona Cardinals.
Place Your 49ers vs Cardinals Bets Here:
Latest US sports news:
- Fantasy Football Week 9 Quarterback Rankings,
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Odds 10/28/19
- Houston Astros at Washington Nationals Predictions & Odds 10/25/19
- Montana Sports Bettors Could Place Bets at 1,400 Locations
- Washington Redskins at Minnesota Vikings Predictions & Odds 10/24/19
- Patriots Defense Deserves to Be the NFL’s MVP
- New Orleans Pelicans at Toronto Raptors Predictions & Odds 10/22/19
- 2019 World Series Championship: Who Will Win?