Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants Predictions & Odds 11/4/19
In tonight’s Monday Night Football fixture, it’s Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants. Meeting for the second time this season, the Cowboys will now be playing at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. In this divisional match-up, the Dallas Cowboys will be looking to keep its lead in the NFC East and extend its 4-3 record. Coming off their bye week, the Cowboys are well rested and are looking to repeat their Week 1 victory against the New York Giants. Over the course of their four wins, the Cowboys have scores 35, 31, 31, and 37 points.
On the other side of the field, the New York Giants are struggling with a dismal 2-6 record. Currently, they rank third in the NFC East division. If they were to win against the Cowboys, they would effectively unseat them from top position. However, they are the worst in the NFL in turning the ball over, leading the NFL with 19 giveaways. But with an underperforming defense line, will they be able to keep the high scoring Dallas Cowboys offense at bay?
Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants Predictions
Before we can gaze into the crystal ball, let’s take a look at some key stats about the Cowboys and Giants.
- Even though their losses were quite narrow, the 2019 Dallas Cowboys are a solid team. They came back from their three-game losing streak with a pretty decisive win against Philadelphia last week.
- Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is on a roll, finishing more than 70% of his passes for 2,123 yards and 12 touchdowns.
- Wide receiver Amari Cooper has a receiving average of 88.7 yards per game with 5 touchdowns. Along side Ezekiel Elliott, who has 602 yards rushing and 6 touchdowns this season, they make a solid offense for the Cowboys.
- The Dallas Cowboys have benched OT Tyron Smith, OG Zack Martin, and OT La’el Collins who have injuries.
- The Giants have been using Daniel Jones as their starter QB in favor of Eli Manning. Jones has some mixed statistics, having won his first two games as starter and then dropping the next four in a row. He has completed 62.5% of passes for 1,466 yards in his six starts. However, the seven interceptions against 10 touchdowns isn’t sustainable in the long-term.
- Even though Giants running back Saquon Barkley has missed some action with a sprained ankle, he’s managed a respectable 74.6 yards rushing per game. However, this is below what he normally does.
- In their last game against Detroit, Jones played well, passing for 322 yards and four touchdowns. Barkley rushed for 64 yards and caught 8 passes for 679 yards. Wide receiver Golden Tate caught 8 passes for 85 yards.
- The Giants defense has been struggling. Even though the offense has racked up double-digit scores in all of their eight games, their defense ranks 28th in the NFL in yards allowed and 27th in points allowed.
- The New York Giants have no reported injuries.
So, with these in mind, our pick is the Cowboys. Let’s take a look at the betting lines for the Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants:
- Moneyline: the Cowboys are favorites with oddsmakers, receiving a huge line. We wouldn’t go for a moneyline bet in this game just because Dallas is too big a favorite and you won’t make much in terms of return.
- Spread: with a 7-point favorite for Dallas at even money, it’s best to go for this bet. The Cowboys are rested while the Giants are undermanned.
Cowboys vs Giants Odds
|New York Giants||+250||+250||+250||+265||3.55||+250|
|Dallas Cowboys||-7 (+100)||-7 (+100)||-6.5 (-115)||-7 (-110)||-6.5 (1.86)||-6.5 (-115)|
|New York Giants||+7 (-120)||+7 (-120)||+6.5 (-105)||+7 (-110)||+6.5 (1.95)||+6.5 (-105)|
|Dallas Cowboys||Ov 48 (-116)||Ov 48 (-116)||Ov 48.5 (-110)||Ov 48.5 (-110)||Ov 48.5 (1.90)||Ov 48.5 (-110)|
|New York Giants||Un 48 (-104)||Un 48 (-104)||Un 48.5 (-110)||Un 48.5 (-110)||Un 48.5 (1.90)||Un 48.5 (-110)|
Place Your Bets Here:
Watch highlight from the Giants vs. Cowboys Week 1 game.
For the latest US sport news, keep it here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.