In tonight’s NBA match up that we’re keeping an eye on, it’s the Memphis Grizzlies at New York Knicks. The Grizzlies are travelling to Madison Square Garden, New York with a two-game winning streak. In their last game, the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Phoenix Suns 109-114. So far, their record for the season is 22-24, which is pretty tight.
On the other hand, the New York Knicks are also coming off a 97-110 win against the Brooklyn Nets. However, the game was marred by the news of basketball legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna. The win for the Knicks snapped their two-game losing streak. They’re coming into the game against Memphis on a season record of 13-34.
Memphis Grizzlies at New York Knicks Predictions
Before we gaze into our crystal ball, let’s take a look at some key stats about each team.
Memphis Grizzlies Stats
- Currently, Memphis is sitting at number three in the Southwest Division, at number eight in the Western Conference, and 14th in the NBA.
- Looking at their offensive categories, the Grizzlies are averaging 113.5 points per game, ranking them 8th in the league. They have a scoring margin of -2.4 and their shooting percentage is sitting at 47%, which ranks them 6th in the NBA.
- They have a good average three-pointer shooting percentage of 36%, ranking them 11th in the league.
- The Memphis Grizzlies are excellent when it comes to their passing game, averaging 27.8 assists per game. They rank number 1 in the NBA for this. In terms of rebounds, they average 45.6 per game, ranking them 14th.
- They make 15.6 turnovers per game, which ranks them 5th in the league.
- Now, looking at their defensive performance, the Memphis Grizzlies allow 115.8 points per game, which ranks them 27th in the NBA. In terms of shooting percentage allowed, they let in 46% of shots and 37% of those are from behind the arc. They rank 17th and 25th
- The Grizzlies allow an average of 44.5 rebounds per game (rank 12th) and 24.9 assists per game (rank 22nd).
- Finally, they force 14.7 turnovers per game, which ranks them 16th in the NBA.
New York Knicks
- The New York Knicks rank last in their Atlantic Division, 13th in the Eastern Conference, and 27th in the NBA.
- In the offensive categories, the Knicks rank 28th in the league for points scored with an average of 104.3 points per game. Their shooting percentage is at 44%, which ranks them 26th, and they shoot 34% of the time from the three-point line, which ranks them 25th in the league. Their score margin is at -7.5.
- Their assist game isn’t that strong. New York averages 21.2 per game, ranking them 29th in the league. They rank 6th in the NBA in rebounding with 46.2 boards per game.
- Lastly, they make 14.1 turnover per game, ranking 22nd in the league.
- Looking at their defensive performance, the Knicks allow in an average of 111.8 points per game, ranking them 18th in the NBA.
- In terms of shooting percentage, they allow 46% and an average of 39% three-pointers. This ranks them 19th and 30th
- The New York Knicks allow 24.4 assists per game (rank 15th) and 46.0 rebounds (rank 18th).
- Finally, they force an average of 14.0 turnovers per game which ranks them 9th in the league.
So, with all that said, who will we be backing in this Memphis Grizzlies at New York Knicks showdown?
Firstly, the Grizzlies’ offense has been great this season and this is in large part thanks to Ja Morant and his passing game. However, we don’t see the Knicks being able to push forward, especially without rookie RJ Barrett who’s out with an ankle injury. We see Memphis extending its winning streak to three tonight.
Our pick: Memphis Grizzlies Spread bet
Grizzlies vs Knicks Odds
|New York Knicks||+110||+110||+110||+120||–||+110|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-2 (-110)||-2 (-110)||-2 (-110)||-3 (-110)||–||-2 (-110)|
|New York Knicks||+2 (-110)||+2 (-110)||+2 (-110)||+3 (-110)||–||+2 (-110)|
|Memphis Grizzlies||Ov 224.5 (-110)||Ov 224.5 (-110)||Ov 225 (-110)||Ov 224.5 (-110)||–||Ov 224 (-115)|
|New York Knicks||Un 224.5 (-110)||Un 224.5 (-110)||Un 225 (-110)||Un 224.5 (-110)||–||Un 224 (-105)|
Watch highlights from the last time the Knicks and Grizzlies met on the court.
Place Your Bets Here
It’s the Dallas Mavericks at Portland Trail Blazers in tonight’s interdivision game. The Dallas Mavericks will be playing at the Moda Center in Oregon, Portland. The Mavericks are coming into this game off of a 110-107 loss against the Los Angeles Clippers. This result snapped their four-game winning streak and puts their record at 27-16. With Kristaps Porzingis off the bench and back on the court, the Mavericks no longer have to rely on just Luka Doncic to score.
On the other hand, the Portland Trail Blazers are coming off a 124-129 win against the Golden State Warriors. They managed to cinch the victory in overtime and it was thanks to Damian Lillard’s 61-point effort that the Trail Blazers broke their two-game losing streak.
Mavericks vs Trail Blazers Prediction
Let’s take a look at some stats before we get into the prediction making.
Dallas Mavericks Stats
- Point guard Luka Doncic is the leading player for the Mavericks, averaging 29.1 points per game. He also averages 9.0 assists per game and 9.7 rebounds per game. He has a free throw percentage of 78% and a field goal percentage of 47%.
- In terms of team performance, Dallas scores an average of 116.4 points per game, which ranks then 3rd in the NBA.
- Their average score margin sits at 7.1 and they have a shooting percentage of 46%, ranking them 14th in the league.
- They make 36% of their three-pointers, which places them at 9th in the NBA.
- Lastly, in terms of offensive, they average 47.6 rebounds, 24.2 assists, and 12.9 turnovers per game. This ranks them 4th, 15th, and 29th respectively in the league.
- Defensively, Dallas allows in an average of 109.4 points per game, which puts them in 13th in the NBA.
- They allow a 45% shooting percentage and a 33% average from behind the arc, ranking 11th and 4th in the league.
- Mavericks opponents average 45.3 rebounds a game, ranking them 15th in the NBA. They also give up 23.3 assists per game, which ranks them 9th in the league.
- Finally, in terms of defense, the Dallas Mavericks force 12.3 turnovers per game, which puts them 1st in the NBA.
Portland Trail Blazers Stats
- Point guard Damian Lillard is the leading player for the Trail Blazers. He has scored an average of 27.9 points per game. He averages 4.1 rebounds per game and has 7.6 assists per game. Furthermore, he has a field goal percentage of 45% and a free throw percentage is at 89%.
- Looking at their offensive performance, the Trail Blazers score an average of 111.9 points per game, ranking them 13th in the league.
- They have a shooting percentage of 45%, which places them at number 22 in the NBA, and they have an average scoring margin of -2.2.
- When it comes to shooting three-pointers, Portland shoots 36% of the time from beyond the arc, which ranks 14th in the league.
- With rebounds and assists per game, the Trail Blazers average 46.1 (rank 9th) and 19.7 (30th) respectively.
- Lastly, they are 28th in turnovers with 12.9 per game.
- Looking at their defensive performance, Portland surrenders 114.1 points per game, ranking them 23rd in the NBA.
- They allow a 45% shooting percentage and a 36% average from the three-point range, which ranks them 7th and 24th
- In terms of assists and rebounds allowed, the Trail Blazers are at 23.7 (rank 13th) and 48.5 (rank 30th) respectively.
- Lastly, they force 12.7 turnovers per game, ranking them 13th in the league.
Even though the Dallas Mavericks lost their last game, they have quite a stellar record on the road of 14-5. Plus, with the combined force of Doncic and Porzingis against the Portland Trail Blazers lacklustre defense, the Mavericks may just claim this one.
Our picks: Dallas Mavericks Spread bet
Dallas Mavericks at Portland Trail Blazers Odds
|Portland Trail Blazers||+150||+150||–||+160||–||–|
|Dallas Mavericks||-4.5 (-105)||-4.5 (-105)||–||-4.5 (-110)||-4.5 (-110)||–|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+4.5 (-115)||+4.5 (-115)||–||+4.5 (-110)||+4.5 (-110)||–|
|Dallas Mavericks||Ov 228.5 (-110)||Ov 228.5 (-110)||–||Ov 229 (-110)||Ov 229 (-110)||–|
|Portland Trail Blazers||Un 228.5 (-110)||Un 228.5 (-110)||–||Un 229 (-110)||Un 229 (-110)||–|
Watch highlights from the last time the Mavericks played against the Trail Blazers.
Place Your Bets Here
On Sunday night’s AFC Conference Championship Game, it’s the Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs. The Titans are travelling to the Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri with a 9-7 record. They’re coming off a 28-12 win against the Baltimore Ravens in their AFC divisional round playoff game. Running back Derrick Henry has become quite the force in Tennessee. He’s led the NFL in rushing during the regular season and rushed for 195 yards in their game against Baltimore.
In this postseason, Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 160 yards, made three touchdowns, and one interception. In the Titans’ two playoff games, he’s had to throw only 29 passes. Henry has been a boon in the backfield, rushing for 377 yards with an average of 5.9 yards per carry, and made one touchdown. Leading receiver Kalif Raymond has one reception for 45 yards and one touchdown.
On the other side of the field, the home team Kansas City Chiefs have a 12-4 record. They are also coming off a victory against the Houston Texans, coming from behind to win 51-31 in their AFC divisional playoff. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes led the Chiefs to victory with 320 yards passing and five touchdowns. He was particularly lethal against the Texans with 53 yards on seven carries. Mahomes has also been leading with rushing in the postseason with 53 yards, while Kansas running back Damien Williams rushed for 47 yards and made two touchdowns. Leading receiver in the Chiefs is Travis Kelce who has 10 receptions for 134 yards and made three touchdowns.
Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs Predictions
Let’s take a look at how each team has been doing in terms of stats before we make our pick.
Tennessee Titans Stats
- In terms of winning percentage, they currently rank 2nd in the AFC South Division, 6th in the AFC Conference, and 12th in the league.
- Tennessee’s away record is 5-3.
- Offensively, the Titans cover 572 yards or 286.0 yards per game. They rank 3rd in postseason.
- The Titans rank 3rd for points scored in the postseason. They’re currently sitting at 48 points, scoring 28.0 points per game.
- In terms of passing, they make 154 yards (77.0 per game), which ranks them 11th in the postseason NFL standings.
- When it comes to offensive rushing yards, Tennessee leads the postseason with 418 yards, which equals 209.0 per game.
- Defensively, the Titans are sitting at number 11 for total yards allowed which total 837 yards or 418.5 per game.
- They also rank 11th for passing yards allowed at 554 yards, allowing 277.0 yards per game.
- Their defense against rushing lines ranks them 10th in the postseason league with 283 yards or 141.5 yards per game.
- Lastly, Tennessee is 6th in the league in terms of points allowed – 25 points – which translates to 12.5 points per game.
Kansas City Chiefs Stats
- Looking at their winning percentage, the Chiefs are 1st in the AFC West Division, 2nd in the AFC Conference, and 5th in the NFL.
- In terms of their offensive total yards, Kansas City ranks 6th in the league with 434 yards.
- Their passing offense covers 316 yards, which currently ranks them 5th in the league.
- With their rushing yards, the Kansas City Chiefs are 9th in the league with 118 yards.
- Finally, in they’ve scored a total of 51 points, which puts them at number 2 in the NFL. Note that the Chiefs have only played one game so far.
- Now, looking at their defense, their total yards held back are at 442 yards, which ranks them 8th in the league.
- With passing yards, defensively, the Kansas City Chiefs rank 8th with 348 yards.
- In terms of holding off the rushing line, the Chiefs rank 3rd in the NFL allowing only 94 yards.
- Lastly, the Chiefs have allowed 31 points, which ranks them 9th in the league.
Both teams are at the top of their game currently, and the last time they played each other was in Week 10 of the NFL. The Titans walked away the winner. However, it was a very close game with a final score at 35-32. But now the Chiefs have been proving themselves unstoppable with a decisive win against the Texans (although it first looked like they were doomed).
The combo of Mahomes and Kelce on offense made a huge difference for the Chiefs in Sunday’s game against the Texans. We think that they will make it difficult for Tennessee, especially if they continue with their one-dimensional running game.
Our pick: Kansas City Chiefs Spread bet
Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs Odds
|Kansas City Chiefs||-350||-350||-335||-330||-340||-335|
|Tennessee Titans||+7.5 (-120)||+7.5 (-120)||+7.5 (-125)||+7.5 (-115)||+7 (-110)||+7.5 (-125)|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-7.5 (+100)||-7.5 (+100)||-7.5 (+100)||-7.5 (-105)||-7 (-110)||-7.5 (+100)|
|Tennessee Titans||Ov 53 (-108)||Ov 53 (-108)||Ov 53 (-115)||Ov 53 (-115)||Ov 53 (-110)||Ov 53 (-115)|
|Kansas City Chiefs||Un 53 (-112)||Un 53 (-112)||Un 53 (-105)||Un 53 (-105)||Un 53 (-110)||Un 53 (-105)|
Catch highlights of the Week 10 NFL game where the Tennessee Titans beat the Kansas City Chiefs 32-35.
Find the Best USA Odds Here
Place your bets on the Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs at our top sportsbooks.
In tonight’s interdivision match up, it’s the Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks. The Celtics, who are 27-11, won their last game against the Chicago Bulls 113-101. In their win against the Bulls, forward Jayson Tatum led Boston. He made 7 of 17 shots from the floor, 5 free throws, and scored a total of 21 points. As a team, the Celtics shot 47% from the floor and 39% of their shots from beyond the arc. They managed to make 9 three-pointers versus the 6 by Chicago. Furthermore, Boston out rebounded Chicago 50 to 46.
The Milwaukee Bucks’ record is quite stellar at 36-6 after winning 128-102 against the New York Knicks. They were led by Giannis Antetokounmpo who made 12 of 17 attempts, 10 free throws, and a total of 37 points. Additionally, Antetokounmpo made 9 rebounds and 4 assists. As a team, Milwaukee shot 49% from the floor and made 42% from the three-point line. Their defense was pretty strong against the Knicks, holding them to 35% from the floor.
So, who will be the one to win tonight’s game?
Celtics at Milwaukee Predictions
Before we make our predictions for this game, let’s look at some team stats.
Boston Celtics Stats
- The Celtics are currently in first position in the Atlantic Division, 3rd in the Eastern Conference, and 6th in the league in terms of winning percentage.
- They are averaging 111.4 points per game, placing them 14th in the NBA.
- Their scoring margin is 7.1 and shooting percentage is at 46%, which ranks them 16th.
- Boston ranks 15th in the NBA for shooting three-pointers, with 36% of their shots from beyond the arc.
- The Celtics are averaging 45.9 boards per game and make 23.3 assists per game, ranking 11th and 19th
- Lastly, in terms of offensive categories, they come in 22nd in the turnover department with 13.9 per game.
- Defensively, Boston allows in 104.3 points per contest, ranking them 2nd in the league.
- In terms of shooting percentage allowed, the Celtics come in at number 6 with 44%. They allow in 34% of shots from the three-point line, ranking them 9th in the NBA.
- Against the Celtics, opponents tend to average 44.2 rebounds (ranking 9th) and 22.9 assists (ranking 6th) per game.
- Finally, they force 15.7 turnovers per contest, which ranks them 24th in the league.
Milwaukee Bucks Stats
- The Bucks are number one in the Central Division, Eastern Conference, and NBA in terms of winning percentage.
- Milwaukee is also first in the league with 119.4 points per game.
- Their shooting percentage (48%) and score margin (12.62) ranks them 2nd in the NBA.
- The Bucks shoot 35% of their shots from the three-point line. This ranks them 18th in the league.
- In terms of rebounds, they rank first in the league with 51.8 boards per game. They come in at number 7 with 25.9 assists per game.
- Lastly, offensively they are at number 20 in turnovers per game with 14.4.
- Looking at their defense, Milwaukee is surrendering 106.8 points per contest, placing them 9th in the NBA.
- They surrender a 41% shooting percentage (ranking 1st in the league) and an average of 37% of those from beyond the arc (ranking them 21st).
- Milwaukee allows 24.0 assists per game and 46.3 boards per game, ranking 15th and 21st
- And lastly, they force 14.5 turnovers in a game, which ranks them 14th in the NBA.
While the Boston Celtics may be on a great streak, they are playing on the road where most of their success has been at home. Their road record is 11-8 while the Milwaukee Bucks have a 19-2 home record. Boston may have some reinforcement in their offense if Tatum is recovered. Meanwhile, the Bucks have a tight defense and Giannis leading the charge at home.
Our pick: Milwaukee Bucks Spread bet
Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks Odds
|Boston Celtics||+9 (-110)||+9 (-110)||+9.5 (-110)||+9 (-110)||+9 (-110)||+9.5 (-110)|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-9 (-110)||-9 (-110)||-9.5 (-110)||-9 (-110)||-9 (-110)||-9.5 (-110)|
|Boston Celtics||Ov 223 (-110)||Ov 223 (-110)||Ov 223 (-110)||Ov 223.5 (-110)||Ov 223 (-110)||Ov 223 (-110)|
|Milwaukee Bucks||Un 223 (-110)||Un 223 (-110)||Un 223 (-110)||Un 223.5 (-110)||Un 223 (-110)||Un 223 (-110)|
Catch highlights from the last time it was the Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks in October 2019.
Find the Best USA Odds Here
In tonight’s interconference matchup, it’s the San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat. The Spurs are going to the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida with a 17-21 record. Even though that may not look good, San Antonio has been improving over the season. They’re coming into their game against the Heat off a win against defending champions, the Toronto Raptors. Furthermore, they’ve won three of their last four games. They also still have a chance for the Western Conference playoffs.
On the other hand, Miami Heat are coming into their game against the Spurs with a 27-12 record and have been one of the biggest surprise teams of the NBA. However, they are coming off of a two-game losing streak against the Brooklyn Nets and New York Knicks, and a loss to the Knicks should always be a cause for concern.
San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat Predictions
Before we make our predictions, let’s take a look some key team stats.
San Antonio Spurs Stats
- Overall, they rank 4th in the Southwest Division, 9th in the Western Conference, and 17th in the league.
- The San Antonio Spurs allow in an average of 115.0 point per game, ranking them 26th in the NBA.
- They allow a 46% shooting percentage and 36% of their opponents’ goals from the three-point line, placing them 19th and 20th
- Against the Spurs, opponents average 45.7 rebounds (ranks 16th) and they surrender 25.6 assists per game, ranking hem 27th in the NBA.
- Lastly, they force 12.5 turnovers per game.
- In terms of offense, San Antonio averages 113.9 points per game, ranking 6th in the NBA.
- Additionally, they have a 47% shooting percentage which is the 3rd best in the league.
- 37% of their points are scored from behind the arc, placing them 5th in the league.
- In terms of rebounds and assists per game, the Spurs average 46.7 and 24.7 respectively. This ranks them 6th and 12th in those categories.
- Finally, with turnovers, they make 13.2 per game which ranks 26th.
Miami Heat Stats
- The Miami Heat overall ranks 1st in the Southeast Division, 3rd in the Eastern Conference, and 6th in the NBA.
- Defensively, the Heat gives up 108.0 points per contest, ranking them 12th in the league.
- They allow a 45% shooting percentage and let in 33% of shots against them from beyond the arc. This ranks then 9th and 2nd in the league respectively.
- Miami ranks 16th with 24.2 assists allowed per game and 2nd in terms of rebounds given up at 41.7.
- They force around 13.9 turnovers per game, which ranks them 7th in the NBA.
- Offensively, the Heat scores 111.7 points per game, ranking 11th in the league.
- Miami’s shooting percentage ranks them 4th in the league (at 47%) and they shoot three-pointers 38% of the time which put then 2nd in the league.
- Their average rebounding and assisting stats sit at 45.4 and 25.1 respectively. This ranks them 17th and 10th in the NBA.
- Lastly, they are 4th in turnovers per game with 16.0.
With Miami not having a great road trip, we’re sure that they’ll be focused back at home. Even though San Antonio is playing better, we’re not sure if they’ll have enough left in them on their last leg of their four-game trip to get past Miami’s defense.
Our pick: Miami against the spread bet
Spurs vs Heat Odds
|San Antonio Spurs||+190||+190||+185||+185||–||+185|
|San Antonio Spurs||+5.5 (-115)||+5.5 (-115)||+5 (-110)||+5.5 (-115)||+5 (-110)||+5 (-110)|
|Miami Heat||-5.5 (-105)||-5.5 (-105)||-5 (-110)||-5.5 (-105)||-5 (-110)||-5 (-110)|
|San Antonio Spurs||Ov 222 (-110)||Ov 222 (-110)||Ov 222 (-110)||Ov 222 (-110)||–||Ov 222 (-110)|
|Miami Heat||Un 222 (-110)||Un 222 (-110)||Un 222 (-110)||Un 222 (-110)||–||Un 222 (-110)|
Looking forward to seeing the San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat? Watch highlights from when San Antonio played against Miami.
Find the Best USA Odds Here
In the first of two NFC divisional playoffs, it’s the Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers. Seattle travels to Lambeau Field, Wisconsin with an 11-5 record and are coming off a 17-9 win against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Rookie receiver DK Metcalf led the Seahawks in terms of receiving yards, with 160 in the game. As always, quarterback Russell Wilson led all the rushers with 45 yards. The defensive line did well, keeping the Eagles out of the end zone and conceded only three field goals.
In the regular season, Wilson threw for 4,110 yards, 31 touchdowns, and five interceptions. The leading rusher for the Seahawks is Chris Carson. He managed 1,230 yards and seven touchdowns. In terms of receiving, Tyler Lockett led the Seahawks with 1,057 yards and eight touchdowns, while Metcalf had 900 receiving yards and seven touchdowns. Furthermore, they’ll be looking to Bobby Wager for tackles as he’s been leading with 159 for the season.
On the other side of the field, the Green Bay Packers are coming into this playoff with a 13-3 record on the season and are the NFC North champions. They are well rested as the Packers earned a bye in the first round of the playoffs.
In their regular season, quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw for 4,002 yards, made 26 touchdowns, and four interceptions. He also leads the Packers running backs with 1,084 rushing yards and 16 touchdowns. Davante Adams is Green Bay’s leading receiver with 997 yards and five touchdowns to his name. In terms of tackles, Blake Martinez leads the Packers with 155.
Let’s take a look at some key team stats to get a sense of how each team is performing.
Seahawks vs Packers Team Predictions
Before we make our predictions for the Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers game, let’s take a look at some postseason stats.
Seattle Seahawks Stats
- The Seattle Seahawks have a total of 17 points so far.
- In terms of total yards, the Seahawks sit at 382 yards, ranking them 2nd in the NFL.
- So far, their passing yards are leading in the league at 318 yards.
- The Seahawks performance in rushing is lacklustre compared to other teams in the league. They are currently at 64 yards per game.
- Defensively, Seattle is allowing 282 yards per game. This makes them the 2nd strongest in the NFL.
- They rank 2nd in terms of passing yards conceded which is at 162.
- When it comes to rushing yards, the Seahawks defense line allowed 120 yards, ranking them 4th in the NFL.
- Finally, with points allowed, they are leading the league with only 9.
Green Bay Packers Stats
Currently, the Packers don’t have any postseason statistics as they’re coming off a bye week.
The Seahawks have been doing quite well on the road, winning eight of its last nine road games this season. Green Bay struggles with putting points on the board and Seattle’s defense is pretty strong, coming up big against Philadelphia. If the Packers can get the ball in Rodgers’ hands, we suspect he’ll struggle to get through.
Our pick: Seattle Seahawks Moneyline bet
Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers Odds
|Green Bay Packers||-205||-205||-195||-190||-220||-195|
|Seattle Seahawks||+4.5 (-110)||+4.5 (-110)||+4.5 (-110)||+4 (-105)||+4.5 (-110)||+4 (-110)|
|Green Bay Packers||-4.5 (-110)||-4.5 (-110)||-4.5 (-110)||-4 (-115)||-4.5 (-110)||-4 (-110)|
|Seattle Seahawks||Ov 47 (-108)||Ov 47 (-108)||Ov 47 (-110)||Ov 47 (-105)||Ov 47 (-110)||Ov 47 (-110)|
|Green Bay Packers||Un 47 (-112)||Un 47 (-112)||Un 47 (-110)||Un 47 (-115)||Un 47 (-110)||Un 47 (-110)|
Watch highlights from the last time the Seahawks played the Packers back in the 2018-19 season.
Get the Best Odds Here
Find more of the latest sports odds here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.
In tonight’s inter-division clash, it’s the Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks. The Nuggets are on the road tonight again after coming off a 123-115 win against the Atlanta Hawks. They are hoping to extend their winning streak to two games. In their win against Atlanta, Denver’s leading player on offense was Nikola Jokic. He was 15 of 25 from the floor, scored 47 points, and 11 foul shots. Denver shot 51% from the floor and 33% from beyond the arc. Furthermore, they managed to out rebound the Hawks 41 to 34.
The Dallas Mavericks are coming into this game also off a 118-110 victory against the Chicago Bulls. Also, they’re hoping to extend their winning streak to two games. Against the Bulls, Luka Doncic led the Mavericks’ offense. He converted on 14 of 24 attempts, knocked 5 foul shots, and scored 38 points. Doncic also secured a triple-double with 11 rebounds and 10 assists. The Mavericks shot 52% from the floor and 39% from distance. However, Dallas was out rebounded by Chicago 50 to 49. They seemed to have won the game on their three-pointers, landing 16 of them while the Bulls only managed 9.
Who will be the stronger team and bag another win? Let’s take a look at how each team has been performing so far.
Nuggets vs. Mavericks Predictions
Before we can make our predictions, let’s take a look at some key stats about the Nuggets and Mavericks.
Denver Nuggets Stats
- The Nuggets are looking to improve their 25-11 record.
- They rank 19th in the league with an average of 109.2 points per game.
- Their average score margin (3.9) and shooting percentage (46%) ranks them 11th in the NBA.
- Denver is making 35% of its shots from the three-point line, which puts them 22nd in the league.
- They average 44.7 boards per game and have 26.3 assists per contest, ranking them 19th and 4th
- Defensively, the Denver Nuggets allow 105.2 points per game, making them the 4th strongest in the league.
- They are surrendering a 45% shooting percentage and 33% of shots against the Nuggets are from the three-point line. This ranks them 13th and 2nd in the NBA.
- The Nuggets rank 16th in the league for assists per game, allowing 24.0.
- Denver has a 10-7 road record.
Dallas Mavericks Stats
- The Mavericks are hoping to improve their 23-13 record against the Nuggets.
- With regards to average points per game, they rank 3rd in the league with 116.7.
- They have a 7.39 score margin and a shooting percentage of 46%, which ranks them 15th in the NBA.
- Dallas makes 46% of its shots from beyond the arc, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- In terms of boards per game (47.7) and assists per game (13th), they are ranked 4th in the league.
- Looking at their defense stats, the Dallas Mavericks give up 109.3 points per game, ranking them 14th in the NBA.
- The Mavericks tend to surrender a 45% shooting percentage (11th in the NBA) and a 34% average for three-pointers (6th in the league).
- Looking at the number of assists per game, they ran 9th with 23.3.
- The Dallas Mavericks have a 11-8 home record.
So, looking at these stats we can see that the Mavericks are pretty strong offensively while the Nuggets have a strong defense. Both teams seem to be fairly equally matched and this is going to be a close game. Since the Mavericks are playing at home, we’ll side with Dallas but they’re going to have to work for it.
Our pick: Dallas Mavericks Moneyline bet
Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks Odds
|Denver Nuggets||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)|
|Dallas Mavericks||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)|
|Denver Nuggets||Ov 218.5 (-115)||Ov 218.5 (-115)||Ov 218.5 (-115)||Ov 219 (-110)||Ov 219 (-110)||Ov 218.5 (-110)|
|Dallas Mavericks||Un 218.5 (-105)||Un 218.5 (-105)||Un 218.5 (-105)||Un 219 (-110)||Un 219 (-110)||Un 218.5 (-110)|
Can’t wait until the Nuggets vs. Mavericks game? Watch highlights from the last time these two teams played against each other.
Find US the Best Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks Odds Here
Get the latest US sports odds and news here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.
In tonight’s interconference clash, it’s the Columbus Blue Jackets at Los Angeles Kings. The Columbus Blue Jackets come into tonight’s game off a 3-2 loss to the San Jose Sharks. This broke their two-game winning streak. Their offense left a lot to be desired in the game against the Sharks, scoring two points off on the 23 shots they tried. Additionally, they had two power plays which didn’t yield any success.
On the other hand, the Los Angeles Kings are also coming into this game off a 4-1 loss to the Nashville Predators. This marks their third loss out of their last five games. Much like the Blue Jackets, the Kings have been continually struggling to find their rhythm on offense.
Let’s take a look at some key stats.
Blue Jackets vs Kings Statistics
Before we give our thoughts on the game, let’s look at some key metrics:
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Columbus’ current record is 19-15 and they rank 6th in the Metropolitan Division.
- They have a total of 109 goals, ranking them 28th in the NHL (14th in the Eastern Conference).
- They’ve made 1,381 shots at the opposing goalie, which is the 10th highest in the league.
- The Blue Jackets averages 20.6 hits per game (18th in the NHL).
- In terms of their defense, the Blue Jackets have a total of 558 blocks.
- Goalie Elvis Merzlikins has spent 653 minutes minding the goal. He’s conceding an average of 2.94 goals per game, ranking 36th in the NHL among goaltenders. Furthermore, his save percentage is at .904, ranking 44th in the league.
Los Angeles Kings
- The Los Angeles Kings have a season record of 17-22-4 and they currently rank 7th in the Pacific Division.
- They have a total of 110 goals which ranks 27th in the league and 14th in the Western Conference.
- The Kings have made 1,443 shots on goal, ranking them 3rd in the NHL.
- Los Angeles averages 20.7 hits per game (17th in the league).
- In terms of defense, the Kings have a team save percentage of .890 which ranks them 29th in the NHL.
- Goaltender for the Kings is Jonathan Quick. He’s currently having a tough season. In his 1,672 minutes on the ice, he’s allowed in 85 goals and concedes an average of 3.05 goals per game, ranking 47th in the league. Lastly, his save percentage is .894, ranking him 63rd in the NHL.
Taking all these stats into consideration it’s rather tough calling it. Both teams have a struggling offense and in terms of statistics, they’re not too far off each other. However, we think that the Los Angeles Kings’ defense is weaker than Columbus’. Should the Blue Jackets manage to beef up their offense, then they may have a chance. Furthermore, the last time they met which was less than a month ago, the Blue Jackets snagged a close victory.
Our pick: Over/Under bet on the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Columbus Blue Jackets at Los Angeles Kings Odds
|Columbus Blue Jackets||-105||-105||-105||-105||-110||-105|
|Los Angeles Kings||-105||-105||-115||-115||-110||-115|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||+1.5 (-260)||+1.5 (-260)||+1.5 (-270)||+1.5 (-270)||+1.5 (-265)||+1.5 (-270)|
|Los Angeles Kings||-1.5 (+220)||-1.5 (+220)||-1.5 (+220)||-1.5 (+220)||-1.5 (+225)||-1.5 (+220)|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||Ov 2.5 (-125)||Ov 5.5 (+113)||Ov 5.5 (+105)||Ov 5.5 (+105)||Ov 5.5 (+105)||On 5.5 (+105)|
|Los Angeles Kings||Ov 2.5 (-125||Un 5.5 (-125)||Un 5.5 (-125)||Un 5.5 (-125)||Un 5.5 (-125)||Un 5.5 (-125)|
Find the Best Columbus Blue Jackets at Los Angeles Kings Bets Here:
Watch highlights from the last time the Blue Jackets played the Kings.
In tonight’s NBA game it’s the Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers. The Nuggets, who have a 14-7 record are playing the 76ers at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Denver’s coming off a 105—102 loss to the Brooklyn Nets; a very close game that came down to the wire.
Leading the Nuggets in their loss to the Nets offensively was Nikola Jokic who made 10 of 21 shots from the floor and made both foul shots, finishing with a double-double. He scored 24 points, and had 11 rebounds and 6 assists. As a team, the Denver Nuggets shot 40% from the floor and 43% from beyond the arc. What helped the Nuggets’ campaign is that they were able to shoot more 3-pointers (18) than the Brooklyn Nets (7). However, they were outperformed 18 to 12 from the foul line.
The Philadelphia 76ers are coming into tonight’s match with a 17-7 record and off a 110-104 win against defending NBA champions, the Toronto Raptors. Tobias Harris guided the 76ers to victory with 10 of 22 shots from the floor, made both foul shots, and scored a total of 26 points. Ben Simmons was an assist shy of a triple-double. He finished with 16 points, 11 rebounds, and 9 assists. The 76ers shot 50% from the floor and 44% from the 3-point range.
Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers Predictions
Let’s take a look at some key team stats first.
- When it comes to points scored per game, Denver scores an average of 106.5. This puts them at number 23 in the NBA.
- They’ve recorded an average score margin of 4.6 and they have a shooting percentage of 45%, ranking then 21st in the league.
- Looking at how they perform when it comes to shooting from beyond the arc, they shoot 35% of the time.
- On average, they record 46.2 boards per contest and 26.0 assists per contest. This ranks them 8th and 6th in the NBA respectively.
- In the turnover department, they are ranked 26th with 13.9 turnovers per game.
- Defensively, the Denver Nuggets allow 101.9 points per game, ranking them first in the NBA in this category. Additionally, they surrender a 44% shooting percentage, ranking them 1st as well in the league.
- When it comes to letting in 3-pointers, they average 31%, which ranks 5th in the league.
- The Nuggets force 14.7 turnovers per contest, ranking 10th in the NBA.
- Philadelphia ranks 16th in the league with an average of 110.2 points scored per game.
- Their shooting percentage is 48% which ranks 3rd in the league. Also, their average score margin is 6.21.
- 37% of the time Denver shoots from the 3-point line.
- They rank 9th in the NBA in rebounding with 46.2 boards per game and they rank 3rd in assists with 27.0 per game.
- They have a turnover rate of 16.5.
- Defensively, the 76ers give up 104.0 points per game, ranking them 4th in the league.
- Furthermore, they surrender a 45% shooting percentage and an average of 35% shots from the 3-point line, ranking 14th and 13th
- Their defense ranks first for assists blocked, allowing 20.4 per game. Additionally, they also rank first for rebounds allowed with 39.4 boards per game.
- Philadelphia is 18th in the NBA in forced turnovers with 15.5 per game.
It seems like the Philadelphia 76ers are having a good run as they’ve won six of their last seven games. On the other hand, the Denver Nuggets have lost four of their last five games. We think that the 76ers will continue with their winning streak against the Nuggets.
Our Pick: Philadelphia 76ers win; totals under bet
Nuggets at 76ers Odds
|Denver Nuggets||+4 (-107)||+4 (-107)||+4 (-110)||+4 (-105)||+4 (-110)||+4 (-110)|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4 (-113)||-4 (-113)||-4 (-110)||-4 (-115)||-4 (-110)||-4 (-110)|
|Denver Nuggets||Ov 205.5 (-115)||Ov 205.5 (-115)||Ov 205.5 (-110)||Ov 206 (-105)||Ov 205.5 (-110)||Ov 205.5 (-110)|
|Philadelphia 76ers||Un 205.5 (-105)||Un 205.5 (-105)||Un 205.5 (-110)||Un 206 (-115)||Un 205.5 (-110)||Un 205.5 (-110)|
Eager to see what you can expect from the Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers game? Watch highlights from the last time the Nuggets played the 76ers.
Get the Best Odds Here
For more of the latest US sports betting news, keep it here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.
Week 14 will end off with the New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles in a good NFC East NFL matchup. Both teams have had very disappointing seasons, and at this point, there is no chance of the Giants making it to the playoffs. The Eagles still have a chance of doing so though. The G-Men come into this game off a loss against the Green Bay Packers that saw them lose starting quarterback Daniel Jones to injury (although this may be a blessing in disguise given his trouble giving away the ball throughout the season).
The Eagles, who were poised to have a good season at the start of the year, come into this game in need of a big win. Especially, after losing against the Miami Dolphins last week – the team thought to be the worst in history at the beginning of the season. They will also need to ensure that they win every game en route to the playoffs if they are to make it through. Much criticism has been levelled against quarterback Carson Wentz, but will he be able to lead the team to a win over the struggling Giants?
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles Predictions
Well, before we have a look at the predictions, here are some stats regarding the Giants and Eagles players need to consider:
- The New York Giants come into this game on an eight-game losing streak. They have not won a game since September despite playing many other struggling teams, such as the New York Jets and the Arizona Cardinals. In their last match against the Green Bay Packers, they kept up for the first three quarters, but collapsed in the final moments, letting Aaron Rodgers throw for two touchdowns.
- Veteran quarterback Eli Manning will be starting for the Giants following Jones being out with injury. This will be his first start since Week 2 against the Buffalo Bills, where he threw for a touchdown and two interceptions. Overall, Manning is two-time Super Bowl MVP but many feel his form is declining. He is quite famous for pulling upsets in big games, but there is not all that much to play for here other than reputation.
- The Philadelphia Eagles come into this game on a three-game losing streak. Their last matchup saw them lose against the Miami Dolphins in what was a relatively close game. Although the Eagles have been struggling this season, this was expected to be a blowout game for them.
- Eagles fans have been very critical of Carson Wentz, but he has still put in an above-average performance this season when matched against other quarterbacks in the league. This year so far, he has thrown for 2840 yards and 20 touchdowns against seven interceptions. In his last game, he logged three touchdowns against one interception and a total of 310 yards.
- Statistically, the Eagles outrank the Giants in every single offensive and defensive stat. Key highlights include thirds down percentage (offensive) where the Eagles rank fifth and rushing yards allowed, where they rank third in the league.
With all this said, here are our betting predictions for New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles:
- Moneyline – we’re going with the Eagles. Manning is a bit of an unpredictable element in this one, but given his performance in his two games at the beginning of the season, it doesn’t seem as if the Giants are going to be able to get one over the Eagles here.
- Spread – although we think the Eagles are going to win, they are struggling. We think that the Giants are going to make this a close game, so we’d go for +9.5 Giants line.
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles Odds
Watch highlights from the last time the Giants played the Eagles.