In tonight’s inter-division clash, it’s the Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks. The Nuggets are on the road tonight again after coming off a 123-115 win against the Atlanta Hawks. They are hoping to extend their winning streak to two games. In their win against Atlanta, Denver’s leading player on offense was Nikola Jokic. He was 15 of 25 from the floor, scored 47 points, and 11 foul shots. Denver shot 51% from the floor and 33% from beyond the arc. Furthermore, they managed to out rebound the Hawks 41 to 34.
The Dallas Mavericks are coming into this game also off a 118-110 victory against the Chicago Bulls. Also, they’re hoping to extend their winning streak to two games. Against the Bulls, Luka Doncic led the Mavericks’ offense. He converted on 14 of 24 attempts, knocked 5 foul shots, and scored 38 points. Doncic also secured a triple-double with 11 rebounds and 10 assists. The Mavericks shot 52% from the floor and 39% from distance. However, Dallas was out rebounded by Chicago 50 to 49. They seemed to have won the game on their three-pointers, landing 16 of them while the Bulls only managed 9.
Who will be the stronger team and bag another win? Let’s take a look at how each team has been performing so far.
Nuggets vs. Mavericks Predictions
Before we can make our predictions, let’s take a look at some key stats about the Nuggets and Mavericks.
Denver Nuggets Stats
- The Nuggets are looking to improve their 25-11 record.
- They rank 19th in the league with an average of 109.2 points per game.
- Their average score margin (3.9) and shooting percentage (46%) ranks them 11th in the NBA.
- Denver is making 35% of its shots from the three-point line, which puts them 22nd in the league.
- They average 44.7 boards per game and have 26.3 assists per contest, ranking them 19th and 4th
- Defensively, the Denver Nuggets allow 105.2 points per game, making them the 4th strongest in the league.
- They are surrendering a 45% shooting percentage and 33% of shots against the Nuggets are from the three-point line. This ranks them 13th and 2nd in the NBA.
- The Nuggets rank 16th in the league for assists per game, allowing 24.0.
- Denver has a 10-7 road record.
Dallas Mavericks Stats
- The Mavericks are hoping to improve their 23-13 record against the Nuggets.
- With regards to average points per game, they rank 3rd in the league with 116.7.
- They have a 7.39 score margin and a shooting percentage of 46%, which ranks them 15th in the NBA.
- Dallas makes 46% of its shots from beyond the arc, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- In terms of boards per game (47.7) and assists per game (13th), they are ranked 4th in the league.
- Looking at their defense stats, the Dallas Mavericks give up 109.3 points per game, ranking them 14th in the NBA.
- The Mavericks tend to surrender a 45% shooting percentage (11th in the NBA) and a 34% average for three-pointers (6th in the league).
- Looking at the number of assists per game, they ran 9th with 23.3.
- The Dallas Mavericks have a 11-8 home record.
So, looking at these stats we can see that the Mavericks are pretty strong offensively while the Nuggets have a strong defense. Both teams seem to be fairly equally matched and this is going to be a close game. Since the Mavericks are playing at home, we’ll side with Dallas but they’re going to have to work for it.
Our pick: Dallas Mavericks Moneyline bet
Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks Odds
|Denver Nuggets||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)||+3 (-110)|
|Dallas Mavericks||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)||-3 (-110)|
|Denver Nuggets||Ov 218.5 (-115)||Ov 218.5 (-115)||Ov 218.5 (-115)||Ov 219 (-110)||Ov 219 (-110)||Ov 218.5 (-110)|
|Dallas Mavericks||Un 218.5 (-105)||Un 218.5 (-105)||Un 218.5 (-105)||Un 219 (-110)||Un 219 (-110)||Un 218.5 (-110)|
Can’t wait until the Nuggets vs. Mavericks game? Watch highlights from the last time these two teams played against each other.
Find US the Best Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks Odds Here
Get the latest US sports odds and news here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.