With both teams coming into the match-up off a five-game winning streak, the LA Clippers at Dallas Mavericks is sure to be an interesting game to watch. The Clippers will be at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas tonight; hoping to secure their sixth victory against a growing Mavericks side.
The LA Clippers have a 12-5 record and are coming off a 134-109 win against the New Orleans Pelicans. Montrezl Harrell was the leading scorer with 34 points, with 13 of 18 from the floor and made 8 of 20 from the foul line. Moreover, he pulled 12 rebounds. Against New Orleans, Los Angeles shot 47% from the floor and 37% from the three-point range. Furthermore, they rebounded the Pelicans 65 to 57.
On the other side of the court, the Dallas Mavericks have a 11-5 record, coming off a 137-123 victory against the Houston Rockets. Dallas’ offense was led by Luka Doncic who’s becoming MVP potential. He recorded a total of 41 points, made 15 of his 29 attempts from the floor, and had 10 assists. Against the Rockets, Dallas was shooting 48% from the floor and 38% from the deep. However, they were out rebounded by Houston 60 to 59. The Mavericks managed to win this game because they made 17 three-point shots while the Rockets made just 10.
LA Clippers at Dallas Mavericks Predictions
Before we make any calls about this game, let’s take a look at some key stats.
LA Clippers Stats
- The LA Clippers tend to average 114.2 points per game, putting them 6th in the league.
- They have a score margin of 6.9 while their shooting percentage is 46% (11th in the NBA)
- They rank 18th in the league for shooting three-pointers. The Clippers score 35% of the time from behind the arc.
- In terms of assists and rebounds, they average 23.2 and 48.9 respectively. This puts them at 20th and 2nd in the NBA.
- When it comes to turnovers, they rank 7th with 16.7 per game.
- Defensively, they let their opponents score an average of 107.3 points per game, putting them at 10th position in the league.
- Los Angeles allows a 43% shooting percentage and a 35% average from the three-point line. This ranks them 5th and 11th in the NBA in those categories.
- Lastly, the Clippers force 15.4 turnovers per game, putting them at 12th position in the league.
- Injury report: Landry Shamet
Dallas Mavericks Stats
- The Mavericks come in at 3rd position when it comes to points scored per game – an average of 119.1.
- Their scoring margin is at 9.1 and their shooting percentage is 47%, ranking them 7th in the league.
- Dallas find the net from the three-point line 37% of the time, ranking them 12th in the NBA.
- In terms of assists and rebounds, they’re 4th in the league with 47.8 per game and 10th in the NBA with 25.3 respectively.
- The Dallas Mavericks have an average of 13.2 turnovers per game, putting then 28th in the league.
- Looking at their defense, it ranks 14th in the NBA, allowing 109.9 points per game.
- They allow a 45% shooting percentage and a 35% ave3rage from the three-pointer range. This puts them at 14th place and 15th place respectively.
- Finally, Dallas forces 12.8 turnovers per game, which they rank 1st for in the NBA.
- Injury report: Isaiah Roby
So, looking at these stats, it looks like the Dallas Mavericks are going to win. They’ve been 4-0 ATS in their last four games and the LA Clippers have been struggling on the road, going 1-4.
Our Picks – Moneyline Bet: Dallas Mavericks
LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Odds
|LA Clippers||-2.5 (-110)||-2.5 (-110)||-2.5 (-110)||-2.5 (-110)||-2 (-110)||-2.5 (-110)|
|Dallas Mavericks||+2.5 (-110)||+2.5 (-110)||+2.5 (-110)||+2.5 (-110)||+2 (-110)||+2.5 (-110)|
|LA Clippers||Ov 227.5 (-110)||Ov 227.5 (-110)||Ov 227.5 (-110)||Ov 227.5 (-110)||–||Ov 227.5 (-110)|
|Dallas Mavericks||Un 227.5 (-110)||Un 227.5 (-110)||Un 227.5 (-110)||Un 227.5 (-110)||–||Un 227.5 (-110)|
Watch highlights from the last time it was the LA Clippers at Dallas Mavericks.
Place Your Bets at Top Sports Betting Sites Here
For the latest US sports news and betting odds, keep it here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.