Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers Predictions & Odds 11/11/19
Tonight’s NFL feature is Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers. In this NFC West game, the Seahawks will be travelling to the Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, CA. Both teams have been having a strong season, with Seattle entering the game with a 7-2 record while the 49ers haven’t had a loss with an 8-0 record.
The Seattle Seahawks are coming off a win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 40-34 at home. Quarterback Russell Wilson gave a tremendous performance against the Buccaneers, completing 29 of 43 passes for 378 yards. He also threw for 5 touchdowns. Running back Chris Carson rushed for over 100 yards. Wide receiver Tyler Lockett reeled in a massive 13 receptions for 152 yards and 2 touchdowns. Also, Seattle out gained the Buccaneers 492 to 418.
In their last game against the Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco had a close 28-15 win. Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was 28 of 37 for 317 yards. Additionally, he threw 4 touchdown passes. 49ers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders had 7 receptions out of 9 targets for 112 yards along with 1 touchdown.
Which of these two strong NFC West teams will win?
Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers Predictions
Let’s take a look at some key metrics of the Seahawks and 49ers before we make our predictions.
- Currently, the Seattle Seahawks are number two in the NFC West division having lost two home games.
- They rank 7th in the NFL regarding scoring, averaging 28 points per game.
- In terms of total yards, the Seahawks are number one in the NFC and two in the NFL with 3,555 yards.
- Furthermore, they have a total of 22 passing touchdowns and 8 rushing touchdowns.
- Seattle’s defense is pretty average in relation to the league. They average 25.6 points allowed per game, ranking them 11th.
- Opposition tends to complete 64.7% of their throws against them, averaging 6.9 yards per attempt. Additionally, they’ve conceded 11 passing touchdowns and 12 rushing touchdowns.
- The Seahawks rank 13th in terms of yards given up, averaging 102.7 yards per game.
- Seattle Seahawks injury report: Mike Iupati, K.J. Wright, Jadeveon Clowney, and Joey Hunt are questionable.
- The San Francisco 49ers rank first in the NFC West division, and have zero losses.
- The 49ers average 29.4 points per game which ranks them third in the league.
- In terms of their running game, they average an impressive 171 yards per game, placing them second in the league.
- Their total rushing yards are at 1,369 over eight games.
- San Francisco seems to have a pretty tight defense, conceding 12.8 points per game. This puts them second in the NFL.
- Furthermore, their passing defense is one of the best in the league, giving up 138 passing yards per game.
- They’ve given up 7 passing touchdowns, 102 points, and 103 rushing yards. This ranks them 14th in the NFL.
- San Francisco 49ers injury report: Quandre Diggs is uncertain, Robbie Gould and George Kittle are doubtful, and Mike McGlinchey, Raheem Mostert and Levine Toilolo are questionable.
So, with the Seattle Seahawks having won 9 out of the last 10 meetings with the 49ers, it seems like Seattle always has a plan against them. However, will Seattle’s ability to score be strong enough against the second best defense in the league? This is a tough one to call. We hope that the outright winners are going to be the San Francisco 49ers. But we’ll be betting on the Seahawks to cover the totals.
Seahawks vs. 49ers Odds
|San Francisco 49ers||-260||-260||-260||-245||1.40||-260|
|Seattle Seahawks||+6.5 (-115)||+6.5 (-119)||+6 (-110)||+6 (-115)||+6 (1.83)||+6 (-110)|
|San Francisco 49ers||-6.5 (-105)||-6.5 (-120)||-6 (-110)||-6 (-105)||-6 (2.00)||-6 (-110)|
|Seattle Seahawks||Ov 47 (-110)||Ov 47.5 (-115)||Ov 47.5 (-110)||Ov 48 (-105)||Ov 47.5 (1.90)||Ov 47.5 (-110)|
|San Francisco 49ers||Un 47 (-110)||Un 47.5 (-105)||Un 47.5 (-110)||Un 48 (-115)||Un 47.5 (1.90)||Un 47.5 (-110)|
Place Your Bet at the Best USA Sports Betting Sites
Watch highlights from the last Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers game.
For the latest US sports news, keep it here at BestUSSportsBetting.com.